Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The New Standard - Springfield Jr. Blues Blog

Hello, and welcome aboard to an unofficial blog of the North American Hockey Leagues' Springfield Junior Blues! The name and creator of this blog is of course myself, Tyler Cobb. 

As many of you may have known me from last season--as I wrote for the team as well, entering my second season covering the team, it has become such a blast! If you know me personally, then you probably know by now that I do infact eat, breathe, and sleep' sports. I love being involved with sports--as well as being around other die-hards', as well as just soaking in the atomsphere--and it surely doesn't hurt that being a sports writer or broadcaster has been my dream since I was a youngin' back in middle school.

This season though, I am looking to get much more indepth with the team--and building a fan base around my writing, as well as getting as many people as I can to get involved in basically the only sports team around the area of Springfield.

For this blog this season, my plan is to write many inside stories on the team and the players--as well as do some video interviews and stories by working behind the scenes from inside and outside of the Nelson Center. Also, I love to be creative with it, but if you have any article requests or ideas for me, then please feel free to contact me (any way that you see on the left sidebar) and let me hear it. I will always respond and I will do the best that I can to get something done for you at your request.

Also, if you happen to see me and recognize me at the Nelson Center on game night--come by and say hi! I love meeting new people, especially around the game. Also, after a few home games this season, I will be hoping to get a "fan photo" section on the sidebar--and if that happens, I would love to get as many fan photos with as many people as I can! 

Thanks for all of the support from all of the individuals within the Springfield Junior Blues organization, the NAHL, and all of the fans and followers that I happen to have and get. I am more excited than ever and looking forward to this season of Springfield Junior Blues hockey! The new standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment