Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writing Internship Interview at 10am tomorrow at Nelson Center

After a few days straight of dedicating my days and nights of being ramped up over the home opener on Friday night, the making of the unofficial blog, and some article' writing, I got a call from the team management and an email from our teams' new head coach; my time and opportunity may be a' calling.

First year head-coach Tony Zasowski has given me an interview for tomorrow (Thursday, 9-19) morning at 10am for a writing internship for this seasons' team at the home of the Junior Blues', the Nelson Center. Words' can't express the excitement that is going through me at the moment; and it just continues to build up more and more.

I am more than truly blessed for just the opportunity at the very least. Considering my career dream is to become a sports writer and/or broadcaster, the fact that I could get this opportunity is huge to me. Before I take in more part of all of this; I just want to give out a few big-time thank you's for giving me the opportunity--one that has been very highly anticipated. So here is a big special thanks to:
  1. Tony Zaowski (New Head Coach)
  2. Mike Janda (Assistant Coach)
  3. Brittany (Jr. Blues Employee) - employee that gave me the phone call
  4. Everybody involved in the front office for the team
  5. Dan Ferguson and FERZOW LLC.....as well as many more people to come!
Once again, here is a special thanks to every single person that I just mentioned; and to all of the people that I have behind me supporting me and my writing and blogging. I'm blessed for just the opportunity and look forward to doing my best at any and all aspects. Continue your support! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment